I just love these little veneer pieces that I found a Michaels. But what to do with the cute little wood tray they came in with. I decided to feature an ATC every month, by placing it right at eye level in front of my work desk. All I did was remove the compartments, added some metals and Gesso the entire thing.
This is what I came up with.
This is my latest ATC.
This little unexpected RAK I received from my favorite ATC supply source. I had mention her store in a video I did on my YOU TUBE channel, so she send me these 2 ATC kits and this beautiful ATC. THANK YOU!
I have those little houses, too. Not sure what to do with them... guess I'll stain them and glue them on something!!! Nice ATC holder!
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful arts that I salute and give compliment for the who made it, unique and I would say beautiful-unique individual artwork online-
ReplyDelete