Hi ladies and gents, it's giveaway time. I found all this goodness on a recent trip while visiting my sister and I wanted to share some o
You will receive one yard of everyone of every design and color, some of the shapes are round and some are little more flat but, they all are so pretty. All you have to do is follow my blog and leave me a comment. I will be drawing the the winner sometime this weekend or early next week.
OMG Marlene! Love all the beautiful bling for the giveaway! The colors are gorgeous!! Thanks for the chance to win! Cheri
ReplyDeleteI love your blog. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
ReplyDeleteWoo hoo. TFS
What a FANTASTIC giveaway! Thanks for all your inspiring videos and projects. Julie
ReplyDeleteOH wow! What a find and what a generous giveaway. Please include me...I would love to get my hands on these.
ReplyDeleteHugs
the Glitter Tart
OMGosh! I wish we had thrift stores like you have here in the North East. :o( Here's crossing everything I can in hopes I can win such a generous giveaway. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletePlease, please, please pick me...lol
Hugz,
Zandra
Wow! Thanks so much for the opportunity to win! Hugs, Rosie
ReplyDeleteMuchas gracias por tu generosidad. Son preciosos. Te sigo desde España.
ReplyDeletehttp://elaticodelscrap.blogspot.com.es/
I won't enter the giveway but I'm happy for those who does. What a thoughtful and kind gesture, Marlene.
ReplyDeleteStopped by to wish you a Happy and Blessed Easter!
Yours,
Teresa
Oh boy! Comment #1, pretty slim chance of winning this one, but that's ok! These are beautiful,can't wait to see what you create with these!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Adrienne
wow i love these I never win but I would love to buy some hugs jamie
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing with us! I love all the colors you have shown :)
ReplyDeleteYou have alot of trims, where do you store it all, lol. Thanks for a chance to win :) Brenda
ReplyDeleteOh marlene , wow there is so much loverlyness
ReplyDeletei would love to be enter in to you give away BUT i am from the UK England i so i under stand if you done put my name in But god Bless you and good luck to all your followers and friend s
take care big hugs linda
Oh woweeee what a great giveaway ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm already a follower.....
Smiles~
Mari
What a wonderful giveaway! Very sweet of your friend to gift this to you and sweet of you to share. Thanks for a chance to win. hugs, Alease
ReplyDeleteHoly Moly Love all the pretty colors girl I wish I could find stuff like that here, guess I need to come to Florida lol....hugs Terrie
ReplyDeleteSaw your video and said for a second change to win these awesome trims to head over here. So here I am. Your blog is beautiful. Thanks for the chance to win. Hugs, Donalda
ReplyDeleteGreat Trim Love all the colors.
ReplyDeleteThank you for a chance at the giveaway.
Shellwecraft@youtube.com
Shelley
What an awesome giveaway! So sweet you want to share these trims! They are certainly gorgeous and I'd so love to have some :) Thank you for your generousity!!! I posted also on your youtube video! :D I hope to win!!! I tried to follow your blog and it said something like 'not at this time'... so hopefully I can try again as I see more beautiful things on your page!!! <3
ReplyDelete~Vanessa W
OMG Marlene, that is a mother load of trims! I so would love to win. Thank you for the chance! The best of luck everyone. Warmest hugs honey to you. By the way I posted two videos on both kits! Thank you so, so much!
ReplyDeleteWoot woot u know u had to come over to ur beautiful blog and show some love and thank you for the chance to win again. Mucho hugs, Anna
ReplyDeleteOmg Marlene! That is a mother load of trims! I would love to be entered second time for sure! Thank you for the chance to win. Good luck everyone! And honey, warmest hugs to you and want to let you know that I posted two videos on both kits. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteHi Marlene!Oh these are some gorgeous trims! Wow! Thank you so much for doing a give away! So very sweet of you! Thank you for sharing, and giving me the opportunity to win some of these beautiful trims! Hugs~Diana
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for a second chance at winning all this yumminess...Annie....
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for a second chance at winning all this yumminess....Annie...rio1888 on you tube
ReplyDeletethank you for the chance they are stunning
ReplyDeletewow...great goodies....thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteYou must be very happy to have found these awesome beads. They're hard for me to find in the store. TFS some of them in a giveaway. Tere. YT paprluvr.
ReplyDeleteWho wouldn't want to follow your blog, all your creations are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so beautiful. Thanks for a second chance to win all these beautiful colors of trim. Debbie
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so beautiful. Thanks for a second chance to win these beautiful colors of trim. Debbie
ReplyDeleteHi Marlene, thx for the opportunity to win twice...Big hugs and good luck to all!! Stephie
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful and generous give away!!!! Thank you so much!!! I hope I win hehehehe I love all your shopping trips and haul videos!!!! Merci ma belle! Christine :D
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful and generous give away!!!! Thank you so much!!! I hope I win hehehehe I love all your shopping trips and haul videos!!!! Merci ma belle! Christine :D
ReplyDeleteWow! in these photos the colors are just shine, lovely trims. Thanks for having your giveaway draw -that is very generous. Enjoy crafting with all that goodness. Now on to read your blog...violet
ReplyDeleteWow! all these gorgeous trims look so yummy in the pictures. Thanks for having your draw to share them, that is very generous of you. Have fun with all your trims and enjoy your time with creating, it is a gift isn't it? Now on to check out your blog further..Violet
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful trims and a great giveaway... thanks for a chance and for sharing...... Shannon
ReplyDeleteHola Marlene,
ReplyDeleteThank you for the 2nd chance to win some of these amazing trims.
Hugs,
Darlene M.
It would be so awesome to win such a prize. I just LOVE the purples. I love your work and thank you for this amazing opportunity!
ReplyDeleteHappy Crafting
Tracie
http://homeofthepurskey.blogspot.com
Marlene these trims are so awesome, would love to win them! Thanks for the chance to enter, Kat
ReplyDeleteLove all of your bead trim and you are such a sweetheart to share!
ReplyDeleteBig hugs,
Sandy
Gorgeous trim in all those colors!!! What a very special friend and so thoughtful to share!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt is so nice of you to want to share your gorgeous trims with us! They are stunning! TFS! Cynthia
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing your great find! Gorgeous trims! TFS. Cynthia
ReplyDeleteGreat trim, can never have too much of this. thanks for sharing. Hugs Jackie
ReplyDeleteLove all the trim, gorgeous colors!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you for this giveaway, ricalarena@youtube.com
Michelle
So beautiful and generous of you to share. Thanks so much for the chance. (loved the napkin canvases! gotta try them...have the napkins but no canvas! On my list for next shopping trip...thanks for the inspiration)
ReplyDeletehi im following....those are so pretty the fun I could have with them!!
ReplyDeletethanks for this great giveaway
milissa
defuscodesign.blogspot.com
All the trims are gorgeous Marlene. Thank you for a chance to win.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Bona
I am inlove with it all and am so humbled at the chance to win. Thanks for such a wonderful giveaway. Big hugs and lots of love.
ReplyDeleteXoxoxo
Jackie
What a wonderful giveaway. I am so humbled at the chance to win. Thanks for the chance I love it all. Big hugs and lots of love.
ReplyDeleteXoxoxo
Jackie
I am so excited to participate on this giveaway I really like this trims thank you for this opportunity to participate you are so geneous God blessyou
ReplyDeleteAwesome giveaway. Please enter me and thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteI love all the colors!! Please,enter me!! Thanks for the chance to win!! Good luck everyone!!
ReplyDeleteAmarilis♥
I love all the colors!! Please,enter me!!! Thanks for the chance to win!!! Good luck everyone!!!
ReplyDeleteAmarilis♥
WOW,Those all gorgeous!!I am a follower of your blog,joydee1963 at yahoo dot com
ReplyDeleteyou do really great work.. thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteHi Marlene, Saw your YT video and I have subscribed here too for another opportunity to win this giveaway. You have a beautiful blog, too!
ReplyDeleteHi! Saw your video & came here straight away. Great giveaway. please enter me. Thanks for the chance to participate. Love your blog - it's lovely. Glad I came.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Lourdes
hi marlene
ReplyDeletethanks for the chance seriously drooling here
shar
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou are one lucky lady to have such a giving friend. Thank you for the giveaway. Nice way to play it forward. Hugs, Mary
ReplyDeleteWow! So many beautiful colors! I would love to win!
ReplyDeleteI'm in love with the pink ones :) Thank you for a chance to win Marlene!
ReplyDeleteKatie :) - Scrap For Your Life @ Youtube
You are one lucky lady to have such a giving friend. Thank you for the giveaway. Nice way to play it forward. Hugs, Mary
ReplyDeleteAwesome colors on all the trim and so many. Don't know that I have seen that many together. Thank for the chance to win. Hugs Rosie
ReplyDeleteyoutube: rosiecooper1261.
Marlene! I just adore you :) And these trims are divine. I LOVE your little canvases and your style always inspires me. Thank for another chance~ Brigitte xoxo
ReplyDeleteThanks for thinking of us your to kind.
ReplyDeleteYour great to think of us. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for thinking of us, they are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, your to kind.
ReplyDeleteCruzJoaquina@yahoo.com
OMG Marlene, awesome give-away. Thank you so much for all the projects you share and the opportunity to win some of your wonderful trims. Hugs. Cyndie
ReplyDeleteWow!!! It's like bead heaven! Thank you so much for the chance to win....so super sweet of you!
ReplyDeleteJenny
Oh my gosh!!! It's like bead heaven!!! Thanks so much for the chance to win :) Hugs, Jenny
ReplyDeleteOMGosh,thank you for the second chance to win this awesome giveaway!The closeup pics of all these yummies are to die for! Hugs, Jennifer
ReplyDeleteWow so many colours! Lovely! Thanks Afshan
ReplyDeleteAnd a double chane to win ? How cool !! Thank you Marlene for the opportunity ! Good luck to all ! Xoxo
ReplyDeletethese beads are beautiful marlene! I love the translucent ones and the pearl ones!
ReplyDeleteLove it all. thanks for the chance to win
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful bead strings, thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteLorraine
So beautiful. Love them thank you
ReplyDeleteBeautiful beads! Would love to win!
ReplyDeleteYou have a great friend.......and yes I would love to win some of these beads,,,,,can never have enough colors of beads....I use mine alot on cards..........thanks for the chance to win some.....
ReplyDeleteits like a rainbow exploded in your room lol lisa
ReplyDeleteJust came from your YouTube channel. Glad I found your blog.
ReplyDeleteYou are so generous! Thank you for a second opportunity to win! Be blessed, happy crafting! - Jen
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win such beautiful bead trims! - Delia
ReplyDeleteBeautiful trims! Thanks for the chance to win! Brenda
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win! Love the trims! Brenda
ReplyDeleteThanks for the second chance to win these yummy goodies! I can definitely use them in all of my craft ideas! Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteoh my what i wouldnt give to win this! thankyou so much for the chance love them so much
ReplyDelete