Last year's valentine day dinner party, was very intimate, just 6 of our best friends. But, this dinner was special, beside sharing a good meal among great friends. I wanted two ladies to meet and talk.
My best friend Letty, like myself had a challenging time conceiving her only child, a beautiful girl. It's such a miracle to conceive, so many things have to be just right.
Well, one of the other ladies was having the same problem. I asked Letty to privately talk to her, you know brake the ice about the topic. I really wanted her to see Dr. Jacobs a fertility specialist here in Miami. He had helped my sister and many years latter also helped my best friend Letty.
Well, to make a long story short. They saw the Dr. and now they have twin little girls.
I like to think it all started over my Valentine's day dinner party, how great is that!



omg..that is sooo cute..what a great story tfs! hugs,
ReplyDeletemichelle
How wonderful...Having a child is such a blessing...Hugs Tina
ReplyDeleteSo special. Children increase the love in our hearts. ~Dera
ReplyDeleteDarling, wishing you a lovely weekend and a love filled Valentine’s Day.
ReplyDeleteLove & Hugs
Duchess
Tons of blessings to you and your family & dear friends!
ReplyDelete