Saturday, March 4, 2017

My new temporary crafting space.


I'm on a mission to declutter my life. So far so good but it's always an on going process. I have opened up a new crafty space for myself. But I'm not sure if it will be a permanent space for me or not, so I'm keeping all the décor to a minimal until we know for sure.
I'm so excited, one of my clients, donated over 10 years of  subscriptions to National Geographic. She asked if I could use them, OMG of course. My hubby was at her home the next day picking them ALL up. My heart is singing!!! 
The beautiful photography in the National Geographic magazines are perfect for mix media collage work. I'm still going through them and picking out the pages that call me. Ok I'm off to declutter a little more.    









1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your decluttering. It's always such a big job, but it feels so good when it's done!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment