Sunday, February 19, 2017

They're killing me here.


Sharing my sister's and our friend Beth's vendor booths. These girls are killing me here, I love all these treasures. Their styles have evolved into more of the shabby and a little less Prim, loving all the cream colors and the Paris theme stencils, oh so shabby. 
They really have a great job, they re-claim vintage items and turn them into little works of art. I'm so happy for them, these girls work really hard and now they're in two locations and doing great. Just to think of all the junking that I'm missing out on. 



In love with this retro Bistro set, how cute with the red over size gingham fabric. This would look so adorable on a little patio deck, a breakfast nook, or really anywhere. I think those are bottle caps as a border on the table? OMG gorgeous.  




1 comment:

  1. Yes I like the bistro set and love that black and white floor, I almost had that in my kitchen years ago

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment