Monday, November 14, 2016

New fabric for garden furniture.


I've been wanting to re upholster our back patio furniture, it has seen better days. I prepped and sprayed painted all the frames and that just made the cushions look even more weathered and dull . So I've decided to just go for it and finish the job. Now, when will I get to it is another things. I saw another print that I really liked too, might just go back and get it. 
This happy pretty retro like print with the blue and yellow combo reminds me of something and I can't remember. I think is so beautiful, light and airy without being too bright, I think I know what I mean.   





Could not leave this little guy behind. I think I'm going to enjoy it all year long as a pencil holder. I love teal and yellow together.

This dragonfly  wind-shim is adorable, love the finish on it. It's a bit heavy, so I'm not sure how well it will work, but I love the patina.


2 comments:

  1. Your fabrics are gorgeous! Plus with the lighter color, it may not show sun fading so quickly. Can't wait to see the finished results.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment