Monday, November 21, 2016

Home project journal.


I'm going to need a home "project" binder for next year so I've decided to create one by recycling  some materials. I so need to use what I already have, not buying a thing.  This binder I used for a while to store my thin dies but I soon crew out of it. I love the pink and black combo and I think the white stitching is really nice. It has a zipper that goes all the way around, that's perfect by me. 
Going to use this paper collection from Joann's that I love. Planning on making some pockets, altering some paperclips and just having fun with it.  




2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this project to unfold. I am doing a major remodel and have the QK binder. Let's go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea and you'll be able to find things easily! Happy Thanksgiving my friend. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment