Friday, November 11, 2016

Had the most amazing birthday ever.

Yesterday was our 16th wedding anniversary and my 56th birthday. My hubby planned the entire day, he's never done anything like this before, It was great.  First he got my truck cleaned, that alone would of been a great gift for me. Then we drove to the keys, first we had brunch and the best Key Lime muffin, never had one. Then a little shopping, I got the most relaxing pedicure and we strolled  around the keys. Finally The evening ended with dinner, champagne and a gorgeous sunset by the water. He gave the day a lot of thought and that means so much to me. Could he possibly be getting romantic at his old age? I'll take it.  


          He's a simple what you see it's what you get guy. He reminds me a lot of my dad. Love him.


1 comment:

Post Comment