Sunday, November 13, 2016

A little baking fun.

I don't know about you guys, but what I enjoy the most, other that the yummy end result is playing with my baking supplies. The night before I sanitize all the work surfaces, wash and clean all the utensils. I then cover them up over night and I'm good to go in the morning. 
It's amazing all the cute supplies and specialty flours that are available. Cake pans, fondants and gum paste, stencils and molds, super cute wrappers and bags, But my favorite has the be the pretty edible decorations, OMG. I just love it all.  





                 This is my most treasured of all journals. It's all the tips and tricks for my baking.

                           My sister Mayra got me this cake tester skewer and I think is adorable.

                 I went with a heavy cream and Hazelnut filling this time and they were so delish.

I made this batch specially for my hubby who kept giving me hints. Planning on baking some for the kids. We do have some nut allergies, so I'm going to try for the first time coconut flour macaroons.

1 comment:

Post Comment