Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The Happy planner in the house.

After looking into all the planners out there now, I decided to go with the Happy Planner from Michael's. I love the size of it and the cheerful beautiful colors. This will replace my appointment book, which is my everyday planner,  a I love it.
I found these gorgeous solid gold tone pens at Staples, so beautiful.   

                                         Picked up some extra dividers packets, so gorgeous.

I also picked up another personal size planner from Michael's. They're inexpensive and so darn cute. They're kinda small for what I'm use to. I've always worked with a calendar planners, actually it's an appointment book for my clients. They're huge and you have so much room for notes and stuff. Getting use to these little personal planners will be a challenge.  So I think I'm going to conquer that by keeping one planner to a task. So far the Robin's egg blue one it's going to be meal planning only. This new gold one will be my financial planner. These are the two main areas that I really need help keeping up with.

 Loving the belly band and the note pads I've had for a while. The emoji paper clips are new at Michael's, I think the're adorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment