Saturday, October 15, 2016

Organizing my recipes, just in time for baking season.

This project has been on my to do list for quite some time now. I'm on a mission to improve my not present cooking skills. Most of the recipes that I do have are for deserts and finger food. So I ended
 up consolidating them in 3 way, but I keep them in the same area. In this cute recipe book I keep thing I find in magazines, pictures and some notes. In the file folders I keep downloads, mostly things that my Jamo prints and wants to try and make. But my favorite has to be this cherry red faux leather recipe box. The way this box is finished with the stitched edging makes me happy. What's taking a bit longer is transferring my card recipes to their new home. But I have to admit, I'm enjoying revisiting those old recipes and remembering who gave them to me.  Those are recipes from friends that are always trying to help me out and the staple Cuban foods, that I should know about, lol. I'm loving the retro red, black and cuteness going on here, if you know what I mean.   




In love with these country farmhouse looking dish towels I picked up at Marshals. I got them for  my sister China, who actually lives in a little farm. I ended up picking a set for me too, just too cute to pass up. 


This one is my favorite, because I drive an old red Ford truck, lol. 

1 comment:

  1. I love all the red and bright colors in your recipe book and box collection - and the farm towels are terrific! We love helping home cooks organize their recipe collections online so they're easy to find and share with friends. Thanks for sharing your recipe organizing ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment