Sunday, October 23, 2016

New coloring books.


I'm hooked on these coloring books, it's so relaxing. Not sure if I shared the one about the chickens, I love that one. I'm going to color a few of them, going to frame them and give them to my sister to put inside her chicken coop. How cool would that be. Have to put some kind of sealer on them, so they'll last for a little bit. I think this cup is so cute, I found it at the mall. Got two, one for my artsy niece and one for me, I love it.
  


                                                Can't wait to color this page, adorable.


                                                                            LOVE.



                                                This one I found in the same store, so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment