Monday, October 17, 2016

Fabric, fabric, fabric.


This is one of my favorite things to do on rainy days, when I'm by myself and can spread out and make a mess. I love taking out bits of fabric, sometimes I just get a half a yard just because the're so pretty. I ironed every single one of these pieces, I like ironing. I saw a tutorial on YouTube on making fabric covers for journals, I think I'm going to it give it a try. I was trying to match contrasting fabrics that will work well together, but I think any combo will look nice.   

These fat quarters  I purchase from an Etsy seller last year. They're an October Afternoon inspired print, my favorite paper company of all. The "Fly a Kite" collection, has got to be the cutest paper collection ever, so I had to get the fabric too. If I do end up making the fabric journal covers, I  think a few pieces of the paper collection scattered throughout the journal would look so pretty. Just talking about it makes me want to get started.  


This fabric I got with the idea of covering my craft chair with it. But I think I'll use it as a fabric journal cover too. What is not to love about this adorable print.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment