Monday, October 17, 2016

All dolled up, cutie little art journals.

I totally forgot to post these here on the blog. These are the finished mini art journals that I put together out of our church handouts and pamphlets. In the inside they're  primed and prep, ready for the art to begin. To decorate the covers I mainly used supplies that I already had, you know, shop my stash. The jewelry pieces were broken, one of a kind little things that I can't seam to part with. The soft pink seam binding I tea died, with Avocado peels.  But, the tattered fabric strip has to be my favorite embellishment of all. I do need to make some more, this has to be the most creative fun I've had all year.   







1 comment:

  1. love these! the avocado peels turned the ribbon pink?
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment