Friday, August 12, 2016

Tiny junk journal for Crafty me Tilda.

This sweet little journal I put together with some gorgeous goodies from my friend Esme's Facebook store. I used all the little hand out pamphlets from church. Once I read them I hate to through them out, they're small and uniquely folded, perfect for this little project.   I so miss my scrapbooking and paper crafting. There're  just so much I want to do and I end up doing not a thing. It's like all the projects are in my head but I can't seam to get organized enough to get started. Well, for now I'm enjoying these little quick projects.  








1 comment:

  1. That is gorgeous and just what I would love to make. I need to do some research to find out where to start! Wish you were closer! lol Enjoy your day and fun crafting! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment