Friday, August 5, 2016

Sweet little vintage glass bottle.


I found these beautiful vintage glass bottles when I visited my sister in Alabama a while back. Of course they were not this clean and sparkly looking, actually they were nasty and dirty. I soaked them over night in a soupy water with vinegar and I had to use a tiny brush too. So worth the work to get them clean, cause now I get to play with them. This one I made for my sweet friend Wanda Contreras Pagan     . I love this lady, whenever I'm creating something I think of her, because we like the same things. I also altered a hook so that she could hang it from. I'm sure this will fit right in her lovely craftroon. 







4 comments:

  1. I love the sweet roses you wrapped the bottle in,and that is one fancy hook for sure.I love trying to create things like this also

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful! You have the artist touch! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marlene, your bottle and wall hanging is just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. if and when you have to refill it already. It can also be used for any form of liquid cleaner, RS Glass Bottle

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment