Monday, August 15, 2016

Butterfly garden journal.


This sweet little garden journal I put together for Mary, a coworker of my hubby's. She's started a butterfly garden as a project for her and her adult daughter to work at together. I thought they could document the progress here. 
These acetate butterflies have been with me for ever waiting for the right project. I used pieces of scrap fabrics that I keep for this sort of thing, and any excuse to bring out the sewing machine. I added a little yellow pinwheel as a book mark. I keep a journal for just about any subject, from baking, sewing, art,  projects and of course plenty of garden journals. I just LOVE journals. 






2 comments:

  1. How beautiful! I keep a lot of journals too but need to make them more beautiful! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't write in journals however love them.Yours are so pretty,I love your scrap fabric on the first cover. I'm all about using scraps LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment