Monday, April 4, 2016

Spring cleaning in the garden.

I really should clean my pots every spring but I don't. It's best to do it every season in order get rid of  pest and all kinds of bacteria. I use a bit of Clorox to a gallon of water. My garden is not that big and I have gotten rid of a lot of the terracotta pots, I really have no excuses. I'm so enjoying some of the new garden decor pieces that my sister Mayra passed on to me, love them.  James got me some of my favorite potting soil, the Miracle Grow with the 6 month fertilizer in it.  This stuff is worth every penny and it makes me happy. Can't wait to dirty them up again.  







You can't see it too well in this picture but this is where my rain gutter discharges. I save all the broken dishes and some color glass, it help with the drainage and I love how the broken china looks.  

2 comments:

  1. I never thought to wash out my outdoor flower pots
    I really like your vignette of them all
    I am anxious to get mine out also however tonight down to 30 degrees again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have all my flower pots out and none are as charming as your so I better go buy me a charming flower pot today haha

    Oh I have one set a man and a womans bust that I always put outside

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment