Saturday, March 12, 2016

My garden at dawn.

One of my favorite things to do in the early morning, before anyone is up, is to go for a walk in my little garden. A good cup of coffee in one hand and my camera in the other. There's something about the way the sun touches the leaves and the beautiful shadows of the early dawn. 
If my hubby brings me the soil that I so strongly  requested, lol. I should be all set to spend the day out and about the garden tomorrow. Have a lot of plans, all the tools are clean and sharpen, the pots are ready and I can't wait to get my hands dirty. 













1 comment:

  1. So many colors, so many textures.
    I also love that time of the day... when the world seems about to wake but not quite to be bothered. The garden full of early beings like us. The moist in the plants and flowers.
    Magic everywhere.
    Enjoy!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment