Friday, January 15, 2016

Valentine paper projects.

Working on a project for a swap that I'm in over at a Facebook group. The swap is called 
 " A Pocket Full Of Tags". I'm trying to select the primary paper and some embellishments All the paper collects that I've seen for Valentine are not doing it for me. Scrabooking I think is really going down hill, there use to be so many gorgeous paper collections ????
Making do with what I already have. These little mason jars are made of wood, I covered them with paper and embellished a bit. What I have in mind is pink, red with lots of  shabby white. My partner is a supper sweet friend and I'm hoping she'll like what I'll create for her. 











4 comments:

  1. This is one of the best holidays to craft for. I got out the few cards and hearts that I have today to put with my dollies. Enjoy your weekend sweet friend. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the paper. I have jumped from one kit club to another because I didn't like the papers. I'm about ready to give up. Our local stores---Hobby Lobby, Michaels an JoAnn's haven't had anything new in YEARS!! That's not to say I don't already own enough paper to last the rest of my life. And I've only kept what I like, so really, I'm set! As for your Valentine mason jar---they are just about the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. I would never have thought to embellish those little guys! They are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I spotted some little Punch cards?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful as always Marlene! I hope you are keeping well, Felicia x

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment