Monday, January 4, 2016

Mission organization 2016, GO!

I've been wanting to do this for a few years now. I went ahead and purchased all new plastic bins, for some reason I wanted them all the same. I had a mishmash of  colors and they had all collapses into each other because they had no support in between them. I have to say I had them for over 10 years and I certainly got my money's worth. Hubby got me a few of these steel shelving units at Lowe's. I'm so happy that he went with these, they can hold up to 1,000.00 pounds per shelve. It might be a bit much than what we need, but I love them.   


                   I had to make labels for them and any excuse to play with my die cutting matching.




I love these bins, also from Lowe's. They have a snap on handle that locks the lids securely on. So worth what I paid for them. It was an initial investment since I replaced them all at once, but I'm so happy that I finally did it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment