Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thankful for so many blessings. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

This year Thanksgiving is at my mom's and I'm so looking forward to it. We're having the traditional dinner but she did make rise and beans for my nephew that's coming in from school. So missing my sister China's family but I know they're going to have a great Thanksgiving too. 

This are my contribution to Thanksgiving dinner. 
Tried a new recipe that my friend and bank teller, Jennie  gave me. Its a pumpkin cupcake with a cream cheese frosting, OMG they're so delish, James and I already had one. The leaves I made out of Gum Paste and I experimented with some edible luster dust loving how they turned out.    



This cake has a cup of freshly toasted pecans and a Bourbon glaze . We haven't tasted it yet but the house smelled  wonderful.  I hope is good.


             
                  The cake mold I borrowed from my mom. Never done a cake like this, so pretty.


These are made out of crescent dough from Pillsbury, super simple. Got the recipe and instructions from Pinterest.

1 comment:

  1. Glorious! Glad you had a wonderful day...thanks for sharing these magnificent creations! Happy holiday to you and yours Marlene!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment