Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sweet birthday gifts from my friend Wanda.


Her work is always amazing and I love having a piece of her art. These pictures do no justice, she made me a gorgeous banner. Those paper ballerinas are so beautiful. Her cards are the best. I will treasure them always. Thank you my friend. 


           This is a Christmas ornament, she backed it with a gorgeous crochet doily. Just precious.  .

                     
                         These are so adorable, would look beautiful hanging from a book shelf.


                                   This is her card that she made with some Tilda paper, love it.


2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful gift...it's so special when a gift is handmade especially for you....
    Happy Birthday.....

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty display of some lovely things. I've not checked my blog info for quite sometime, guess I use the bloglovin / google + and emails more so checked that from your sidebar. Time just goes so fast and so many things on my daily list. Enjoy a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment