Monday, November 23, 2015

Don't know where to start.


Have you ever had so much in your head that you don't know were to start? Well that's how I feel creatively and organizational wise. Been on a new mission to purge and organize our home. Boy is that hard for me to do. I have two sisters that are experts at this and can tackle and conquer any projects. I so admire people that can do that. But it's so hard for me cause I just want to keep it all, and you just can't. I think I'm getting old. I know it's just stuff and I'm always giving things away but it doesn't make a dent. Ok enough about my rant. 
This is my work desk today, one big mess. I've been working on some projects for some scrappy friends and I found a few things I want to alter for my space.  Wish me well. 





 Oh, and as if I don't have enough stuff, just found these at Target and I could not pass them up. How cute are these. I think the main thing is that I need to stop shopping. I know my problem, isn't that half the battle???




1 comment:

  1. Such treasures! I couldn't part with any of it either...lol Sorry, you have gotten rid of you youtube channel. I so enjoy your work and wanted to do the snowman canvas and was so surprise when I went looking for it. I hope you come back and show your beautiful projects. So, miss the tag one too that you did. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas. Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment