Thursday, October 15, 2015

One last look at my summer beauties.

Isn't it funny how sometimes pictures remind you of some event and you don't even know why. These remind me of my childhood in Cuba, of my aunt's garden. Maybe the colors, who knows, but they make me happy.  
Totally forgot to post these, they were taken in mid summer. I had them under draft and just forgot about them. It's still really hot down here, not a sign of fall in the air. The rain won't stop and my roses do not look like this now, actually they barely have a bloom on them. They're just not happy at all. 

This year I've not even started my seeds because is too hot. I think I will get my tomatoes baby plants from the big box stores. I got some really great soil all ready to go. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment