Sunday, October 25, 2015

Made French Macaroons today.

I finally learned how to make French Macaroons, actually this is my first try but I've been wanting to make them for a while now. I kept reading that they're kinda finicky  and I didn't want to be disappointed. So I watched some You Tube videos and got a Macaroon kit at Michael's, I had never seen them before. I followed the directions on the kit and they came out perfect. 
I made them for my sweet niece Mandy, today is her actual birthday.  She loves pumpkin flavored anything. For the filling I made a butter cream pumpkin spice and  OMG these are so delicious.  Now I need to make some for my sister China's kids and mail them. 









I always get in trouble with my sisters whenever I give the kids money. I figure that they do such a great job raising them, that I can get away with it every once in a while. It just gets harder and harder to find out what they like, what's hot out there, specially if you don't have kids and you're so out of it. I love these little pill boxes that I found on line, so adorable and they look so real too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment