Thursday, October 22, 2015

A little fall decor.


This is a little side table that I've had for ever. I wanted to spruce it up a bit for fall. I'm on a mission to work with what I already have. Going to try and do that with Christmas decorations too.

My father-in-law use to say that the older you get the faster time goes by. Was he right, you think is cause I'm paying attention??? Don't know, but I can't believe I'm thinking of Christmas. OMG just around the corner and I haven't gotten a single little gift. But I'm seriously thinking about all the goodies I want to bake, lol.   





2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the little table decoration. It really shouts Autumn. I have started Christmas shopping and cooking as I panicked when someone said to me that it was only 9 weeks to Christmas. Frightening isn't its?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene, I'm in awe at how fast Christmas is approaching.......any who your fall vignette is simple and beautiful...

    Wishing you a great weekend...

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment