Friday, August 7, 2015

Loving my new little napkin holder.

Had to share one of the many goodies my sister recently got for me. They were here to visit a few weeks ago and came with the cutest little things she knew I would love. They left the busy hustle and bustle of the urban city for a lay back life in the country and they love it. I'm so happy for her and her family but I sure miss them. The surrounding areas where they live is junkin heaven. So much so that she has made quite a booming little  business for her self, that's her and her friend Beth. 
She found this metal mesh napkin holder and I of course had to dress it up a bit. I used a pair of beaded vintage earrings, adhered one on each side with my favorite metal glue, E600. I think I'll use it to hold my loose mix media cards.





2 comments:

  1. You always make things even cuter. She may have moved near me! I know for sure....it's junkin' heaven here! I've never see so many good thrift stores and cheap prices. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful home decor. I'm really loving white more. thanks for sharing.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment