Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Can't wait for fall.


I've started taking out our fall "stuff", like my hubby calls it. I know it's a bit early but I'm just in a fall mood. Going to work on some goodies this weekend. It will keep my mind busy, and I so need to create something.  We might have a little hurricane heading our way, it looks weak and it's so far away that lots can happen. I usually make soap if a hurricane is coming, don't ask me why, maybe the essential oils relax me. We really have been blessed, we haven't had a hurricane threaten in years and I'm low on hand made soaps, lol.  









2 comments:

  1. Hi Marlene,
    Your had made Fall decor are beautiful. I hope it cools down for you there and that the hurricane will loose it strength. How fun, making soaps. I hope you will be able to do some and post them. Have a wonderful day.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I like your white Fall stuff. I know I'm a ba hum bug however I don't like most fall orange decor

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment