Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Vintage hats for my Ella, so beautiful.

I finally made it to my blog, lol. It's been a hectic month for me, but not very creative at all. Been working in the garden and cleaning up outside a lot. Ok, what else has been going on.  My sister came to visit and she was here for just a few days. Now that was a nice treat, to see the kids, they're so big and beautiful. I had all these plans for things I wanted to do with them but, I've had the worst flu ever. Talk about timing, I never get sick and why now. I was so happy that my mom got to spend lots of quality time with my sister, now we have to plan the next trip. 
Going to see the Doc next week, cause this is not a normal flu or maybe it is???? My sister brought me these beautiful vintage hats that our friend Beth and her found for me. These girls have so much fun junking around. They make me happy, just looking at them. 








3 comments:

  1. The hats are exquisite! I love the one with pink feathers. I sure hope you feel better soon my friend. Take good care of yourself. Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I just love old hats! Such an elegant time to put on heels, hats, and gloves to go out, JUST TO THE GROCERY!!! lol Have a happy and blessed 4th of July!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful hats. Great finds and they look lovely on your Ella.
    Hope it's just the flu that you have. Feel better soon Marlene.
    Glad you enjoying some family time too.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment