Tuesday, July 21, 2015

My new milk glass lamp, so pretty.

I'm so happy how my lamp turned out. I've never actually done this but, I found lots of tutorials on You Tube. My sister and our friend Beth had given me 3 small milk glass lamps and I had no idea how I was going to use them. I had this very old lamp right on that same spot, but it was time for a change. So i decided to just make one tall lamp. It took a little doing cause it was my first time, but over all it was a simple project.
The lamp shade frame I already had, but it was brown so I used some beautiful white eyelet fabric that I had just enough. You can see on the very bottom the 3 pedestals from the original lamps. Thank you ladies for the beautiful lamps, I love them.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Marlene,
    Wow, your lamp is gorgeous. You keep amazing me with all your beautiful projects. Thanks for sharing with us. Have a lovely day. : )
    Blessings,
    Bobbie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it turned out sooooo beautiful ;-)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment