Monday, July 13, 2015

My little bouquet of sunshine.

Feeling so much better now, but I did have to go on antibiotics. After trying every holistic remedy I could think of, I gave in and thank you Lord for meds. I felt so good today that I was able to work on a few projects, mostly painting a few little things. Maybe not the best thing to be smelling paint, but I thought about it after I was done and I was having so much fun.  
It's been  very dry and hot down here and my Roses are not looking very happy but I was able to put this little bouquet together and think is so sweet. I used what I could find out there, Rosemary, Rain Lillie, Crocus, and a few little Roses. 






3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are on the mend. Take care of yourself sweet friend. Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy that you are feeling better. We women think we can conquer all things, but sometimes we need a little help:0)
    hugs and JOY my friend,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad to hear that you are feel better. What a sweet bouquet Marlene. Rosemary is a wonderful filler for bouquets. Wishing you and wonderful day.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment