Friday, May 15, 2015

Sweet little creamer.

I'm so loving this cute little creamer, I think he's so adorable. I figure it can go with just about any sugar bowl . I love the tiny flowers and the handle. For now I'm enjoying it as a vase. I got this beautiful and so fragrant Gardenia bloom from the garden store. Been so wanting to get a Gardenia bush. Actually I've been wanting one for a long time. But since my sunny ares are very limited and I would have to remove other plants. I end up talking myself out of it every spring.  








2 comments:

  1. Adorable little creamer. I can almost smell that gardenia from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. Gardenias were my Mother's favorite.
    Yes, I did have a good Mother's Day. The weather was perfect and I was out planting some cucumbers into my garden. I hope to post some photos of the containers that I planted them in this week.
    Have a lovely Sunday.
    Blessings,
    Bobbie Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment