Saturday, May 16, 2015

Loving my new chandelier.


This chandelier was given to me by my sweet friend Meg. She said a client had left it behind a home she had sold and she thought of me. It was black and it came with some crystals, love at first sight. 
I so enjoyed arranging the crystals that I stretch the project out to almost the entire day. I've been collecting vintage chandelier crystals for some time now, have lots  left and need to come up with some projects to use them all.  At first I thought it would be a bit large for my tiny dinning room area but once it was up and with the mirror frame vignette in the background it looks so pretty and cozy and I love her . I can't wait to dress her up for Fall and Christmas. 








                                                            This shadow makes me happy.

7 comments:

  1. Oh Marlene, how beautiful, and what a good friend! I LOVE your mirror wall! hugs and JOY,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Marlene,
    I can't believe it was black. It looks beautiful and it is so you. I want to change my bedroom light with a chandelier. I think that add something special to a room. Enjoy!
    Blessings,
    Bobbie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new Chandy with all the added bling, just beautiful.....

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. That has your name written all over it girl beautiful...hugs Terrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is absolutely wonderful.
    And your friend is right - it's so you.
    Have Fun and enjoy it lots,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my friend....this is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your chandelier is gorgeous. I love how you added your magic touch. Would you share what paint and technique you used? I found an old chandie that I had rewired, and now I'm ready to finish it up.

    Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment