Saturday, March 21, 2015

It's a jungle out there.

Thank you Lord for springtime.      
OMG I've been so busy outside. I so need to catch up on my friends blog, I don't want to miss any beautiful posts, so this Sunday I will spend the day, well the afternoon visiting blogs.
For most of last week, I've been working on the garden non stop, not there yet. The weather down here is still not too hot and I can still get somethings done. We're planning on having a truck full of mulch delivered very soon and I'm so looking forward to that final little touch. I leave you with some pictures of our back yard. This is my style of gardening, al jungle. I'm so bad a t cutting things back.   










2 comments:

  1. Hi Marlene,
    Wow, everything has grown so much but it looks so beautiful. With the weather being so beautiful here in California, all I want to do is be out in my garden too. Enjoy your time outside my friend. : )
    Blessings,
    Bobbie Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment