Monday, February 9, 2015

Happy LOVE week.

I can't believe it's going to be Valentines day already, this year is going to fly by too. I'm planning on doing a little baking for my honey, we'll see how that goes. I haven't baked in a while and I miss it. So far the time management thing that I started this year is working very well for me.  
This is also one of my favorite time of year to peek into some of my friend's blogs. I love seeing valentines day projects and home decor idea. These ladies out her in blogglandia are truly amazing.

These are the new pieces that I've added to my collection this year, my favorite is that shabby pink heart. Off to visit some blogs. 



2 comments:

  1. Marlene it's gorgeous, I love the details....
    Wishing you a very Happy Valentines Day....
    Happy baking.....

    Hugs~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute!!! Love your "new" things!! Happy baking!! :) xo Holly

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment