Friday, January 16, 2015

More shabby flowers.

Had totally forgot to post these sweet shabby flowers. I want to make some in red for Valentines day. I can't believe that I have Valentine on my mind. It seams like time just flies by for me latently. Well I'm not going to question it, just going with the flow.
I'm challenging my self to work and use what I already have. I always start the year that way and by March I'm buying new supplies. These I created with scarp pieces of laces, trims and fabrics and some how it all seams to blend and work. I think they will make great little gifts or maybe to embellish a package , or even on a card.  








10 comments:

  1. Those are so beautiful. Very elegant and the centers look very vintage too.
    Have a wonderful weekend. Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love some lace and even a few brooches. I would love to try to make some of these. Yours are gorgeous my friend...just like you. I'll have to look around and see if you've shared a tutorial. I'm not always good at figuring out how to put something together. Enjoy your day and this fabulous FL weather! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so lovely and pretty!! :) Happy creating! Enjoy the weekend! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. A mountain of gorgeous flowers Marlene!! It must bring you so much pleasure to make them and look at them! You're creations are always stunning! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, those are beautiful, Marlene...I wish I had one creative bone in my body, but don't. They would make a stunning bouquet for the centerpiece of a tablescape!.
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful they are, love them all....
    You really did a great job creating these beauties....

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the flower hope to try and make .Found you on pintrest Will be back following now

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful - thanks for sharing! Do you have or recommend a tutorial on making them?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your gorgeous shabby flowers! The jeweled centers are just gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are altogether gorgeous....they make me swoon! I just keep going back to look at them. You are so talented my friend and make such feminine things. Enjoy your week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment