Sunday, December 7, 2014

I'm calling it "MY SPA TREE".

I'm one of these people that really enjoys and looks forward to putting up a natural tree. I love the feel and the wonderful pine scent thoughout the house, but not this year.  I had totally forgot that I still had these ornaments. They're very girly like with lots of pinks, greens and blues. I used these ornament on my spa tree and am I glad I did not sell the ornament too. So this year I decided to also find the tree, I knew that if I kept the ornaments I had to of  kept the tree too. I love my little tree, it brings back  memories of a time in my life when I worked very very hard. but it was also rewarding.    










1 comment:

  1. Marlene I adore your little spa tree...you have just the cutest ornaments on her...
    I love the soft pastel colors, just so girly.....

    Smile~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment