Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Hubby and I goofing off.


My hubby is one of these easy going people that just goes with the flow. Hi's very rarely  in a bad mood, he's a happy go lucky kind of guy. Here we're  ready to go to church, we go Saturday nights because he works the weekend, on his feet, all weekend long. He has never said I'm tired, I can't go tonight. As a matter of fact, he send me a text around 4:oo pm, just to remind me to be ready to go because we only have about 20 to get there.
When I was alone about 20 years ago, I prayed really hard for God to put the right person in my life. I remember I had very specific details. I had made a list for God, yes I did. Why not, God can do it all. 
I tell you, every time this man  texts me to remind me, I so thank God. That was one of the thing that I prayed for, a man that would want to get closer to God. I wanted big shoulders too, lol. got it. 





5 comments:

  1. What a wondering uplifting post about that you are happy in life with your hubby partner. Also that your prayed for a Godly partner
    wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww God is great, and I'm so happy he answer your prayers ;-)
    You guys make a beautiful couple ;-)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww that's so wonderful! My husband and I are the same way! Sending you lots of cyber love and hugs! xoxoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make such a sweet couple and looks like you have a lot of fun together, too. My husband and I married almost 20 years ago and how nice to be married to a caring and loving man....and one that follows God. We are both blessed my friend! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww. What a beautiful couple there. Love the photos. God bless you both. : )

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment