Friday, November 28, 2014

Thanksgiving dinner at my sisters


I'm so thankful for all the blessings that God continues to give to me and my family, not just on Thanksgiving but everyday. This year we had Thanksgiving dinner at my sister's lovely home, it was a wonderful and fun evening with the kids. We always have dinner around 7 or 8, she set up outside and it was a perfect evening. For us a little cooler weather is a treat and it was just  cool enough. Everything was so delicious  and beautiful, missed my other sister and her clan. Hopefully I'll get to visit and spend time with them soon. 



My favorite is always the dessert table. I made my famous brownies with walnut, almond, Amaretto, Baileys and  Kahlua, oh so good.

                                              This is Charlie, he's so cute and a good boy.


       My niece and nephews are so grown up now. Sometimes I just can't believe how quickly time flies.


                                     She is an amazing and adorable child, inside and out.

                                  This little guys keeps you on your toes all the time. He's so cute.








                                 My mom making rise, they always sneak in a little Cuban food.

2 comments:

  1. Marlene, what a beautiful family and beautiful celebration! You truly have much to be thankful for.
    hugs and JOY,
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene sounds and looks like you had a great Thanksgiving ;-)
    You have a beautiful family ;-)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment