Monday, November 10, 2014

Special day at our home today.


Today is November 10th, 2014. We're celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary and my birthday, what a blessing. Yes, we got married on my B-Day and I feel it makes this day extra special and unique. I'm turning 54 and loving it. I started the day doing  an early spinning class with my sweet friend Teresa. Hubby took the day off, we're going to relax and then dinner and a movie, I'm a simple girl.  Now I can't wait to use my Hobby Lobby gift cards, he know me well.   


8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday and Anniversary :)
    Sounds like a great day you had.
    I love the cake, it looks so pretty and so yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday and Anniversary :)
    Sounds like a great day you had.
    I love the cake, it looks so pretty and so yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Marlene!
    You deserve all the happiness and thoughtful gestures on this day and beyond.
    Wishing you a wonderful and loving day,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marlene,
    Happy Birthday and Anniversary too! God Bless you and your Hubby.
    Hugs : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. A belated happy birthday and anniversary...lovely cake!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary to you both! AND a VERY special Happy Birthday to you my friend! I hope you had lots of fun with your hubby. How nice that he took off work so that you could spend the day together! Sweet hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday and happy Anniversary also

    My Birthday is next Monday , there is a lot of bloggers having a birthday this lovely month of November

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday and happy anniversary!!! That is such a beautiful cake, too. I also love celebrating with dinner and a movie. Have a fabulous weekend... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment