Friday, November 28, 2014

I've been published in Sumerset Studio, felling honored.

    Just picked up the mail! I can't explain how happy, honored, excited and humble I'm feeling right now. Thank you Lord for being so good to me.Thank you Danielle Mohler, the managing editor for Somerset Studio Gallery and to Stampington & Company for giving me opportunity to be published in a 4 page "spread", that's the word she used and I almost died. OMG I just notice that my name is on the cover. Someone needs to pinch me right now because I think I'm dreaming. I'm featured in the Winter 2015 issue and it hits the stand on December 1st. You know I'm sending my sister and Beth a copy.




5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I love how you put so much details into your canvas's! Absolutely, beautiful!
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Marlene! I love the magazine and your incredible work deserves to be included for sure.
    Beautiful, so happy for you!
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! What a lovely honor!! And your pages look gorgeous! Have a lovely weekend! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! You do terrific work..no wonder you got published!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Marlene, I am so excited for you :)
    Congrats!!!
    You are my second friend this week that has been published, so fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment