Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Bringing some Christmas goodies out.

This year for Thanksgiving, I'm bringing dessert to my sister's. Since most of my baking is kinda done, I decided to start bringing out some of our Christmas boxes. This is early for me because I like to do this on the day after Thanksgiving, but I though I get a head start. 
We're having Noche Buena (Christmas eve) a big Cuban dinner, at my other sister's. Christmas day we'll be going over my sister-in-law, excited to see her kids. So not a whole lot of entertaining at our home this year. I'm going to decorate a bit because I so enjoy that, but keeping things a little more simple, lol. 






1 comment:

  1. You have so many pretty sparkly and twinkly decorations! I'm so ready to start decorating, too! I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow! Happy Thanksgiving my friend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment