Friday, October 10, 2014

Starting to decorate for fall.

Ok so I finally took my fall decorations out and I'm planning to work on my home this weekend. I told myself I was not going to buy anything new, I have plenty of beautiful things that I really love. But, I was looking for this stick leave shape, to match the one you see already altered and I'm so happy because I found it. I'm taking my time and enjoying the process. 




  I made these last year, but want to display them a little different this year. Let's see what I can come   up with


                   He is really special to me because my sister made him. I think he's so darn cute.


5 comments:

  1. Acorn Jingle Bells...sweet. I really like your altered twig leaves. Such a sweet little mouse you cherish from your sister making it for you. Falling into Autumn Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little mouse is just the cutest! And I like the twigs and sticks you've used for your arrangements. How clever and beautiful! Happy weekend! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful decoration Marlene. Yes, love the mouse. He is adorable. I like the way you decorated your fabric pumpkins. I have mine up the ones I made several years ago and I want to make more that have a bit more chic to them. Like yours. : ) Maybe next year. I think Fall weather is slowly working its way here in Southern California. The afternoons are so pretty. I also so your Fall canvas. Love it!!! You have a new addition to your home decor. I'm going to a craft fair this morning. It always fun to see the latest in crafting and sewing. Have a wonderful weekend.
    Blessings,
    Bobbie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so cute!!! Love the little mouse and the stick leaves with beautiful lace!! :) Have a great weekend! Fall hugs! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marlene, I love your decorated fabric pumpkins how beautiful, and that sweet mouse that your dear Sister made is a beauty....the decorated leaves are simply stunning ;-)
    Your fall decorations are just lovly your home is going to look just breathtaking when your done decorating :-)

    Hugs~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment