Monday, October 6, 2014

My take on Your ATC Store October kit.


Ok, well this is my take on the ATC kit for this month from Your ATC Store. This is the FREE kit for the month of Oct. The kit is free with a $15.00  purchase, once this kit is gone, it's gone. But what I like is that she has lots of other beautiful ATC kits and they are so inexpensive. I was a fan of this store way before I design for them. My favorite are the little embellishments, perfect for ATCs. 





                   This is what you get in the kit. I also uploaded  a VIDEO  explaining all that's in the kit.

4 comments:

  1. Halloween is such a fun time to craft! I love this kit and what you did with it! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marlene I love the kit and what you created with it! Just perfect for halloween ;-)

    Hug So~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little kit, love the image of the little girl. Your ATC is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun, and a lovely kit!! Halloween hugs!! xo Holly

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment