Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Playing with Photoshop, lol.


Yes, as I said on my Facebook, as long as there's Photoshop I'm never getting old. I think I've hit my middle age crisis, I will very soon be turning 54. But, the problem is that, even though I am starting to feel it physically. I just can't believe it. Me 54, no way,lol.  
My hubby and I started on this healthy journey, about 4 months ago. Not really a diet, just eating super healthy, no sweets or soft drinks of any kind and no bad carbs. It was really hard the first month, but now we're doing really well. I've lost almost 20 pounds and I'm so happy. I feel really great, and I'm going to start with weight training next week, hubby is my trainer,lol. 
I'm also showing off my beautiful new earrings and necklace gifted to me on a recent RAK by my sweet friend, JUNE.   





2 comments:

  1. You look marvulous Marlene! Love your beautiful photos and those earrings and neckless you received are perfect. Congratulations on your weight loss. Keep it up and good luck with your weight training. I have my workout regiment in the mornings. I need to add more cardio in mine. Now that the weather is cooler I will do that. Keep us posted on your progress. Have a wonderful day!
    Blessings,
    Bobbie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Marlene and I love your pretty earrings what a beautiful gift ;-)

    Hug So~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment