Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Our Easter home tour 2014.

This is our home all dressed up to welcome Easter. Not much change. I had most of the decorations already, I just move things around to make them look a little different. I think this is my favorite holiday, enjoy the tour and I hope your like and can use some ideas for your home. 










                                                                     I think he is so cute.


                                          He's new this year, his little wing is an old earring.


                                    These last 3 pictures are of my little 6x6 creative space.  
This little area is at eye level in from of my scrapbooking desk.I always try to dress it up a bit, it inspires me.



3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Marlene,
    Your home is so bright and full of pretty things. I enjoyed your "home Tour" for Easter. I just also viewed your gorgeous carrots, egg and peat pots. I have some peat pots waiting to be altered. I have also seen on Pintrest some really great ideas. I'm in love with Pintrest and I can spend most my day on it.
    Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog. I'm just finishing up a few more altered eggs and I used one of your napkins also. I hope to be post them soon.
    Have a wonderful day and blessings to you and your family. Hope you have a beautiful Easter.
    Blessings,
    Bobbie Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks beautiful my friend, love your sweet bunnies and bird cages ;-)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful home you have. I have just discovered you via Bobbie Lynn and am your 700th follower! X

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment