Monday, April 7, 2014

My first DT project for Tresors de luxe.

I made this shabby and vintage wall hanging as my DT project for Tresors de Luxe. It measures 20" by 30" long, so as you can see it's pretty large. It was such a pleasure to work with these laces, they are gorgeous and so soft. My laces were all white and I wanted to try and see how they would take a tea dye bath,  I could not stop and I dyed them all. I love how they turned out, they took the dye really well and fast. Make sure to enter the discount code Marlene 10 for your 10% discount, how great is that.  









2 comments:

  1. It sounds like your having such fun creating your gorgeous items, how yummy your lace turned out ;)

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your project is so nice and tea dying gives a very sweet and vintage look. Did you try avocado dying ? Only with the peels and it gives a vintage pink really beautiful.
    xoxo

    Joëlle

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment