Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter projects for Tresors de Luxe.

This is my design team project for Tresors de luxe. I could not resist and I had to altered an egg this year. All I did was Gesso the egg and covered the top part with French dictionary pages and then I just played with the laces, trims and flower.
 When you order from Tresors de Luxe, make sure to enter the discount code: marlene1, in order to get your 10% discount. I did a YOU TUBE on it with details on how I cute up and used all the laces. Would love it if you would follow me on YT.





I wanted to try a little something different this year, so I went with carrots. These paper machete carrots I found last year at a local store. The flowers and all the laces are all from Tresors de Luxe.    





These are the peat pots that you can find at the garden center. I thought they would make great little Easter baskets.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Comment