Friday, March 28, 2014

Mixed media spring series, two.


This is my second set of canvases in my new mixed media spring series. I'm having so much fun creating these. I'm using some of my new stencils and some brand new Lindy's strays, so much shimmer. My challenge behind the spring series is to try and keep them soft and shabby and still incorporating textures and lots of layers. I did a YOU TUBE on them, take a peek.
You know I really don't sound like myself on YT, I sound like I'm 13. Maybe I'm too close to the mike? But my voice is driving me crazy, lol. Now you know you're in trouble when your own voice is driving you nuts.











3 comments:

  1. I think it turned out beautiful, I love the colors and textures, great job ;-)

    XO~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marlene,
    It is amazing how much dimension the molding paste creates from those thin stencils. Very beautiful.
    Thank you for visiting my blog. Again, thank you for your kindness. You are so sweet.
    Have a wonderful Sunday.
    Blessings,
    Bobbie Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Post Comment